Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jealousy..bad or good??

It seems like everytime i read a new book i learn something in the process..sumtimes about myself..the last book i read was Rob & Sara.com..i think it made me realize that about some things I shouldn't be embarassed to tell people i love..i mean most of us are embarassed to admit when we're jealous..me personally i hate when i'm jealous..but i think when someone is jealous in a relationship(in a non-overprotective kind of way) it's actually kind of sweet because you know it's just because they care for you so much..so i guess it depends what they're jealous of..but i think it's adorable that someone would care so much about you that they would be jealous of other people who get to spend time with you..but also it's only cute to a point..when they get overprotective i think it goes past cute and onto annoying..haha..

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the pics (specially the one at the bottom of ur page)though ur page still needs some work to reflect you hun...

;)

be[lie]ve said...

no kidding..haha..ur so not here.. ;]

Cherie said...

if I'm not here, then...where am I? (Yes I'm jumpin straight to the hard-core questions)

;)

Cherie said...

TAG YOU"RE IT HUNNY-BUNNY!! You never come on here anymore! I'm gonna have to call you or something...

later chica